Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whew!!!


I haven't been very good at keeping up with my posts. In my defense, I have had a crazy 8 weeks, and just haven't had any time to think or breath. Hopefully, things have calmed down a little, and I will try to be better.

Now, on to the good stuff, this is the mosque interior I painted for, yes, my oil painting class. It looks a little different in the picture than it does on the wall, which is interesting. Here it is almost glowing, while on the wall it is a shade darker. Funny what camera lighting can do.
I actually painted this some weeks ago, and have already had a new assignment and finished it, but so far haven't gotten pictures taken of it. I will also get my screen prints back this week, and will get them photographed and on the blog as well. In the meantime, I will be thinking of projects to do over the Summer. I can't just sit around doing nothing, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Doors (and red, and yellow, and green)

I tell you truly, everything that you now see will vanish like a dream. ~Rumi The windows are shuttered, the doors are bolted... but the...