Sunday, April 10, 2011

Can't You Read the Signs?



I am preparing for a trip to Khobar for just a few days, but I didn't want to leave without leaving you with a few signs that I see every day around Riyadh. It's funny how logos play with our minds...... because even if you don't read Arabic, "can't you read the signs?"


Any kid in the world will recognize the Golden Arches!
If you drive, you had better know this sign!


Ok, not quite as known as the Golden Arches, I guess, but still an easy sign to recognize.

Hmmmmmm, can you guess this one? The colors should help.


Really, this one is a giveaway, since I left the original logo in English. : )

Hope you enjoy! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Doors (and red, and yellow, and green)

I tell you truly, everything that you now see will vanish like a dream. ~Rumi The windows are shuttered, the doors are bolted... but the...